Tuesday 18 July 2023

On TV!!

Remember back in October last year when I announced I had started a new job as an Assistant Editor on a children's animated TV show?! Yes?! Well all this week, the first six episodes are being shown on actual TV! CITV, to be precise. At 4:30pm each day, a new episode of 'The Rubbish World of Dave Spud' will be broadcast. Then the rest will air later in the year on ITVX once they're finished.

I'm so proud to say I work on this show, as it's genuinely hilarious, surreal and fantastic all the same. You should definitely give it a watch (however old you are)! I'm also working alongside a great group of people at a super lovely company, which of course makes the day to day aspects of the job really enjoyable.

Here's a cheeky photo of the credit slide my name is on (alongside all the awesome people I work with):

No comments:

Post a Comment