Here's my next piece in the low poly style I wrote about in my last post.
As you can see, the low poly head is "better"/ more developed than previously, as is the concept and overall look of the piece. It also took a lot longer!
I really like the minimalist background- definitely something I'd like to use in my further works, but I have mixed feelings about the style used on the shirt. I think mixing styles like this works well, but I wished I had used a solid brush rather than having the pressure sensitivity turned on. I feel the variation in brush size puts too much detail into something that I didn't want especially detailed. Perhaps I'll redraw it and see...
Maybe a slightly textured/ noisy background wouldn't go a miss either. It might bring the foreground out a little more. I think this can pass as a finished work, but there's plenty more room to play around. Criticisms aside, I do actually like it!