Wednesday 1 March 2023

I Won't Settle for Less

Since beginning my job in October, combined with the colder, gloomier weather; darker, shorter days; my broken shoulder and the ever decreasing photogenic football options nearby, my football photography has, unfortunately somewhat ground to a halt.

Now as spring approaches, the days longer and warmer and my shoulder well on the way to recovery, Saturday 25th February seemed like the perfect opportunity to (literally) dust off my camera and head to Bridge End: the stunning home of Settle United. A location myself and my parter have been wanting to visit for quite some time. It did not disappoint, even on a fairly overcast day. A ground hemmed in by dry stone walls and rolling hills made for a beautiful footballing venue and also rekindled my passion for photographing non-league football. It was fantastic to get back out there with my camera and even the editing didn't feel too taxing, despite doing it in a fairly fragmented fashion around my work schedule.

I hope this will be the first of many blog posts under my 'photography' tag on here, so watch this space (I hope)!! View the full set by clicking HERE. A few images below:







No comments:

Post a Comment