Sunday 26 June 2022

‘Bear’ Colour Week 1

If you’ve been keeping up with these updates, then you will know that last week I finally finished the outlines and made a start on the colouring. This week I managed to colour 35 shots in full, as well as making a solid start on the background designs. So all in all I made good progress this week. I know last week I stated that I’d do a post on the backgrounds, but I just wanted to make double-y sure that the style I have chosen is the route I want to go down, before fully committing to it. As far as I’m concerned it is, but I’m just mulling it over in my head a little more just incase I have some last minute thoughts or inspiration! So do expect a post on that soon, but just not right now!

To be honest there’s not much else interesting to report on how it’s all going, so just going to casually manifest/ put it out ‘there’ that after this short I want to direct a rotoscoped feature. I guess I’ll see you in the background style post…

Here’s an image of the most recent colour swatch (has developed a fair bit since last week):

No comments:

Post a Comment