Sunday 5 June 2022

'Bear' Animation Week 12

If I’m being totally honest, this week hasn’t been the best for animating on this project- there’s been quite a few things going on in my life (animation aside), which unfortunately slowed my progress somewhat. Despite this, counting up the completed shots now, I managed to complete 11 in full which on paper doesn’t sound all that bad. I thought I’d only completed around three or something!!

With the 11 shots added to the timeline, it has really bulked it out and there are only a few sequences left to complete now. With making slow progress in the week, I thought the timeline wouldn’t have seemed so full, but having looked at it yesterday and this morning, it is encouraging to see and has given me a well needed confidence boost going into next week.

For the first time since starting animating, I also watched the film in full- just out of curiosity really and to check whether it looked ‘alright’. I thought it looked great, plus it felt like a reward to see my hard work sequenced up. There are a few scenes I feel I need to swap round to make the story more impactful, but on the whole I am quite pleased. I can’t wait to start creating the backgrounds and to colour it.

Nearly there Flora, keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment