Sunday 12 June 2022

'Bear' Animation Week 13

Back on it this week in full force! As far as metrics are concerned I completed 12 shots- I honestly thought I’d have done it this week, but animation is always slower than you think/ want, so I haven’t quite got there- but almost! Really almost, almost! You’ll definitely hear about it on here when I have completed the outlines. In fact, I think everyone will hear about it everywhere! Let’s hope I can write that blog post in a couple of days…

In other news, there was another ‘MAF Presents’ #MAFPresents screening this week, held at the wonderful Chapeltown Picture House in Manchester. These are monthly short film screenings and networking events run by Manchester Animation Festival and are well worth checking out. The selection of shorts they select are always a treat and it’s brilliant to be in a room full of other North West based animators/ animation fans. Keep an eye on their socials/ website for more details.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment