Sunday 22 September 2024

Latest Embroidery

This one has taken a while, hence the lack of embroidery posts of late, but wanted to carry on the thread (pun very much intended) of doing more abstract pieces. Especially now that I'm back working on another short film, it's nice to have a project which isn't quite as 'ordered' and something that I can really just relax into. I like to have an embroidery piece on the go like this at all times- I tend to do some each morning for twenty minutes or so whilst my porridge cools (stay away, Goldilocks) and then occasionally throughout the day if I find a spare few minutes or want a break from animation.

I absolutely LOVE the result of this one. And I used all my favourite colours! More soon... Oh and for anyone wondering, it's a 5 inch hoop and used DMC thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment