Sunday 15 January 2023

Clips From 'Apollo 10 1/2: A Space Age Childhood'

Over on my Instagram, I’ve started publishing clips of some of the work I produced on the feature film ‘Apollo 10 1/2: A Space Age Childhood’ directed by Richard Linklater, which I worked on in 2021. It’s in contention for the Oscar nominations and it’s currently available to stream on Netflix.

The first one is this clip from The Dick Van Dyke show, which I thoroughly enjoyed animating because of the amount of characters and action in the shot. Click HERE to watch (it will link you to the video on my Instagram page).


The second one is of some old-style payphones. I love animating hands, so this one fitted perfectly for me! Click HERE to watch.


I’ll be publishing several more over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes out for those- I’ll do a little post again once they’re up.

No comments:

Post a Comment