Wednesday 30 August 2023

Belper Town FC

Continuing my mission of photographing at least one football match a week, Saturday took me to the absolutely stunning Christchurch Meadow, home of Belper Town FC. They took on Dunston UTS in a seven goal thriller, resulting in a 3-4 win to the visitors. Luckily, the weather decided to play nice (despite the showery forecast), making photographing the game/ ground all the more delightful. Belper was such a friendly and welcoming club, further adding to my enjoyment of my visit. I would highly recommend popping along to Christchurch Meadow if you get the chance- you will not be disappointed!

Link to bumper set of images HERE (yes, yes I did get carried away)! And a few below as usual...








2 comments:

  1. Great to have met you ... and some great pics as well ... Will keep an eye out for more of you pics ( p.s. we're at Sheffield FC on Boxing Day)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And likewise- hopefully catch you at another game in the not too distant future! Boxing day- have not planned that far ahead, but will keep it in mind!!

      Delete