Wednesday, 12 August 2026

I Wish I Was There- another festival announcement + pics!!

As I alluded to in my last post on this, I now have the full details for the next festival announcement and it's one of those fancy BAFTA qualifying festivals, which means my film is eligible to be put forward for consideration. So yeah, that's pretty crazy and unexpected!! The festival in question is the very excellent Bolton Film Festival, which takes place in person Weds 30th Sept- Sun 4th Oct and online Weds 7th- Sun 18th Oct.


My film is screening in two categories- 'Animation 2' and 'UK Shorts 8', full details below:

Animation 2
Wednesday 30th Sept- 12:30 Light Cinema Screen 2
Friday 2nd Oct- 16:30 KUDOS Cinema (FREE)
Thursday 8th Oct- 16:30 Online VOD Platform

UK Shorts 8
Friday 2nd Oct- 16:25 Light Cinema Screen 1
Sunday 4th Oct- 15:00 Light Cinema Screen 2
Friday 16th Oct- 20:00 Online VOD Platform

I will be at the festival in person for the majority of it, as well as in attendance for the Wed screening in the animation category, as well as the Fri screening for the UK Shorts. You can get tickets and see the full line up HERE.

...And I did promise pics in the title didn't I?! These are a few taken from the Mansfield Town FF launch event which took place about a week and a half ago. So here I am repping one of my crochet garms and dirty skate shoes and looking super awkward on the mic during an impromptu Q+A! Photography by the fantastic Elizabeth Orridge.




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment