Sunday 31 March 2024

Recent 35mm Photography

Last week, I got a couple of rolls of 35mm developed. One had been hanging around at 70% full since October, which I finally finished off earlier this month and the other, I managed to start and finish within about two weeks.

I tend to reserve my film camera for trips away/ holidays as I usually find more interesting things to photograph- or at least different to what I'm use to seeing day to day. And with the weather getting nicer and 'better' light, coupled with a two week holiday this month, it made for a perfect way to finish these 35mm rolls.

I'm really pleased with how a lot of these came out actually as I honestly wasn't too sure that they'd be any good. Film photography isn't exactly easy and using this camera has been a bit hit and miss, but in my opinion something seemed to have clicked of late and I'm not just talking about the shutter noise! Now I just need to buy some more film- let's hope it's a bit easier to purchase this time around...

Below are a few of my favourites, which I used Photoshop to enhance. A few needed cropping/ straightening, plus wanted to reduce some of the highlights/ fix the exposure and colours/ white balance.












No comments:

Post a Comment