Wednesday 15 February 2023

'Bear' BTS #1

One year on almost to the day since the reference footage shoot for my short film 'Bear', I've got it together to post some behind the scenes footage! The majority of the film was shot in one location, with only a few major props included. Everything else was drawn in/ animated afterwards. This shot of him working in the factory is a good example of this:


I'll be doing a series of similar 'making of' clips- comparing the original footage to the final composite, maybe throw in some timelapse bits too- I filmed a lot as I was animating, so will be nice to finally put it out there for all to see.

Here's the moving version of the above (YouTube now doesn't let me choose a thumbnail for shorts- sigh):


Credits: Peter Stone as Bear and Alan Livesey on camera. Directed and animated by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment