Sunday 4 December 2022

Rotoscope Over 3D Test #3

Third one of these. Really quite like this style, perhaps something to develop into a slightly more long form piece. Maybe... I didn't actually like this one to start with, so I left it on my computer for a while, thinking it'll just be one of those pieces that I'll never share (I have loads like that)!! Then I went back to it last week just to have another look, changed the colours and for some reason it just clicked! Making art is a weird process.


On an unrelated note, the super talented filmmaker Liam White has a crowdfunder happening right now for his most recent short, 'Housewarming'. I would highly recommend having a look at his campaign and donating if you can spare the funds. I'd love to see him be able to make this project, so fingers crossed he reaches his target!

No comments:

Post a Comment