Sunday 24 April 2022

'Bear' Animation Week 6

Admittedly, progress has been fairly s l o w this week. This is down to having lost a day due to the bank holiday, as well as spending a couple mornings editing my football photos from the weekend. So I actually ended up working just two full days, with extra hours slotted in where I could.

So with this in mind, I only finished two shots, plus started a third which I’m around 75% of the way through (maybe more, but it’s really hard to judge)! And this one is a biggie- we’re looking at 250 frames. So once this one is done, then that’s 20 seconds of the film chalked off already. I’m hoping for around no more than two more days spent on this one.

If I hadn’t made much progress on the big shot, then I don’t think I’d be that happy with how I’m doing, though I feel breaking into this one is another fairly large hurdle tackled. Like I said, hopefully next week I’ll complete it quite early on, then I’ll be able to speed through some of the easier ones. I like to work like that- after a hard/ long one, I give myself fun/ easier one(s) to do as a reward!

Football season is unfortunately drawing to a close now, so after a few more weeks, there won’t be as much to photograph, meaning May should be a mega productive month on my animation (at least I hope so)!

No comments:

Post a Comment