Wednesday 2 March 2022

Recent Football Photography

I've not posted on here about football for a while, but I have been going to games more regularly again (and photographing a lot of them too). I think the weather beginning to get a little warmer has played a large part, but Ben (my partner) and I have been choosing some interesting grounds/ games to attend, which makes it all the more enjoyable.


Above: me at Molineux Stadium (home of Wolverhampton) for a women's international Spain 1-0 Canada in the Arnold Clark Cup. See, I sometimes go to actual stadiums!! Had to get one of the foam hands as well- mainly for nostalgia reasons: they used to give them out at cricket matches I went to as a kid, so as soon as I saw them here I was all over it. Real mature, I know.

Below: some photo's from a recent trip down south to Desborough Island for Hersham FC 2-1 Guildford United in the Surrey Premier County Football League. You can view the full set here





Below are some images from my visit to Kendal County FC 2-1 Crooklands Casulas (played at Netherfield Cricket Club) in the West Lancashire League, chosen because of the castle backdrop. You can view the full set here.





No comments:

Post a Comment