Thursday 25 November 2021

Ooh Look Mum I'm Famous!

This month, several of my photographs from my visit to Reeth Athletic AFC back in June, alongside some of my words about the trip, were featured in the fantastic Turnstiles Magazine. With it being an independent, super creative football publication, I was delighted to have contributed to it and support it by doing so. Football is far greater than the money infused Premier League and this magazine sheds light on many aspects of the game, right from the top tiers, to teams such as Reeth Athletic, which you might have never heard of until now!

It was also quite apt that I was featured in this one, being it the 'Yorkshire edition', because (fun fact) I was actually born in York!

Anyway, go grab yourselves a copy- you won't regret it...


No comments:

Post a Comment