Wednesday 3 February 2021

Collage #2

Here's another collage. As promised, I said there'd be another one this week and here it is! I won't write a full post on this one, as I think it might be fairly similar to the previous one and I'm conscious of not wanting to bore you!

But anyway, the background this time is post-it notes (please don't sue me, other brands are available). And I used a thinner outline on the character, as the thick one I used previously didn't suit this as well. I did try for like a frame or so and thought nope. Anyway, here goes:


Ps. a shout out here (I can do what I want this is my blog) to the amazing Animation Industry Podcast which has reached it's 100th episode! This episode features the stop motion animator Terry Ibele who is usually the host/ interviewer of the chat, but this time we get to hear his story to where he is now. If you've not listened to the pod before, would really recommend doing so as it's super inspirational and interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment