Tuesday 16 January 2024

'Bear' Short Film- Now Online!!

My short film 'Bear' is now available to watch on YouTube. More detailed writing about it on the Animated Short tag on the sidebar, if ya want to know more. But basically: an ambitious project, learned a LOT, was not funded and animated entirely by myself. Total budget was around £1.5k, along with countless hours (12 months) of work which I did for free, with no exterior sources to motivate me etc. Yes, it's far from 'perfect', but proud of what I achieved with it (making a project from start to finish is hard, let alone one of this length and solo). I'm using what I learnt from this one to take with me into my next project, which I'm already developing. Watch this space, hope ya enjoy xo



Full credits: Bear: Peter Stone The Manager: Anthea Carpenter Procter Director of photography: Alan Livesey Score: Jason Williams Storyboard ref/ runner: Ben Fuller 
Director/ animator/ writer: Flora Martyr Additional audio/ foley: ADOBE SFX iLIFE SOUND EFFECTS FREESOUND.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment