Sunday 23 April 2023

35mm Photos

Oh hey! It's been almost a month since posting on here- my bad! I've been super busy though (preparing to move house/ cities- more on that in another post, skateboarding, football etc) and had little time to actually have something to blog about! Or at least little time to sit and write something. But, I have been out using my film camera a fair amount- usually find it easier/ more convenient to do so when spring/ summer rolls around. I already have another one finished to develop as well. So keep your eyes out for that!

Anyway, below are a few from this roll- it spans from around Christmas time until early April. I'm still in the figuring out process with the camera of what style/ genre of photos work well with it, so in this are a mix of things. I love using it for close ups, as being a 50mm lens with an f stop of 1.8 it creates a lovely depth of field. But I feel some of the more street/ architectural shots look quite decent as well. I would also love to try out some different film with it at some point- currently using Kodak Colour Plus as that's the cheapest- the prices are absolutely crazy with it now!! But for a treat, I might get a roll of something better quality to see how (or if) the images will improve or change.

Though for now, here are some of my faves from this roll:







No comments:

Post a Comment