Thursday 15 September 2016

TBT #4

I missed last weeks one of these, see last blog post.

So today I have you this:


This was the first bit of rotoscoping I did, back in 2011, for a music video which may or may not be the next one of these tbt posts!

I did it with a trackpad mouse- this was before I had a graphics tablet and it took AGES!

I'll admit that it's not the most exciting of animations to watch, but it's the foundations to where I am now with rotoscoping. I guess it also shows how tentative I was, perhaps, to experiment with the medium at first, whereas now if I tried rotoscoping for the first time, I think I'd just go all out!

At this stage, I was also fairly new to Adobe Flash, too. 

I haven't actually done any animation/ rotoscoping for a while now- something I'd like to get back into- and plan to do so, soon.

With this tbt posts, I think I'll start doing them every other week from now on, as I don't want to run out of old films before I've made a new one!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment