Friday 16 February 2018

Current Project [Update]

Hello and Happy Friday!

I've been fairly quiet on the blogging front recently, but I've been seriously busy: bowling, watching football (groundhopping), walking, taking photographs, film watching and of course, my MA <-- definitely been taking up most of my time!

So, to keep you all updated, I'm currently working on some animations on my chosen topic (helping eliminate the stigma towards males with eating disorders, through graphic design) for my degree.

I don't want to go into too much detail about my project in this post, but the intention of the animations is to look into various creative moving image responses as an answer to my design question (above). I'm hoping to create three films in three styles, each exploring a different way of achieving the same same outcome.

In regard to the graphic novel incase you were wondering: this idea has kind of been binned for now, because after a period of reflection I deemed the medium wasn't right for what I wanted to achieve for this project and I think I can make a much more effective outcome through animation/ film. I found developing it and designing it great fun, so I would definitely like to produce one in the future, but for now, it will unfortunately have to take a back seat.

Here are some super rough screen grabs of some preliminary animation tests in style:





No comments:

Post a Comment