Monday 14 August 2023

Back Out With My Camera

I know my football photos have been few and far between of late, but I really hope that is all to change! I dusted down my Canon and nervously took it with me on Saturday to the absolutely stunning Moorends Welfare Ground, just outside of Thorne (a market town in Doncaster). My last full set of photos was in March this year, so understandably I really was quite apprehensive getting back into it. Luckily, it felt like I hadn't had a break and after a few minutes of game time, I settled into the rhythm of it fairly smoothly. And I'm quite proud of the results- I can't wait to be back out every week photographing!

Moorends (home to Thorne Colliery FC) is somewhere I've been wanting to photograph for several years now and after seeing on their Facebook page advertised they'll be showing the Lionesses QF in the bar beforehand, that sealed the deal! The club was extremely welcoming/ friendly, which of course gave the right impression from the off. And the ground, well, I'll let the photos do the talking! They honestly don't make them like that anymore... If you've not been, then what are you waiting for and if you have been, then go again!

A few images below and you can view the full set HERE. Also, I made a new IG for my photography (being as I'm not using Twitter anymore). Check that out here.







No comments:

Post a Comment