Friday 24 March 2017

Food Photography Continued...

As stated previously, I was going to be making a bigger deal of and really be focussing on taking more professional looking photographs of the things I make/ bake, to fuel both hobbies (baking/ photography) at the same time and get better at both. As I've made more things in the kitchen since and therefore taken more photographs, I thought it would be appropriate to share them.

Here are my latest two:



Top: Chocolate Truffles as a Valentines Day gift for my boyfriend (yep, cheesy, I know!) and below: cherry, almond and chocolate fudge for my Mum for her Birthday.

I'm very pleased with both of these photographs (and the chocolates!) and can see me creating a style the more I take them and the more used I become to photographing products in this manner.

So, if anyone does want photographs taking of their bakes etc, then let me know as I'm open to commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment